INSTALLATION AND DEMO VIDEOS
Mileage Stopper for Volkswagen Passat (B8; 2014+). Compatible with all T6 Volkswagen vehicles including Caravelle, Transporter, and Multivan. CAN filter allowing to stop Mileage counting, mileage stopper works as CAN blocker, stop odometer device. Installation: The device is installed behind the dashboard. The process takes about 30 minutes.
- Remove the instrument panel.
- First, connect the MALE connector. An LED on the device (look at the seam of heat-shrink tubing) should light up for 5-10 seconds.
- Next, connect the FEMALE connector (the instrument panel should turn on).
- Check operation of the device. Conduct a test-drive if necessary.
- Install the instrument panel back.
TROUBLESHOOTING: On most car models, both connectors, male and female, can be connected both ways. Hence, most of the troubleshooting is done by simply reconnecting the device. Thus, if you you don’t get an LED light on the device: flip the male connector 180 degrees / if the instrument panel does not light up after connecting the device: flip the female connector 180 degrees. Please note, if the device is connected incorrectly, it will not cause any damage to the car's electronic system.
Programs are switched successively: to switch a mode, you need to press and hold the "back" button on the left side of the steering wheel for 10 seconds. On some Volkswagen models you need to press the “OK” button on the right side of the steering wheel (looks like a small “wheel” switch), or the lower button “OK/Reset” button on the right wiper lever. Please note, that mode 1 is usually activated by default immediately after installation.
Mode 1. Speedometer works normally / Up to 80% of mileage data is filtered (e.g. 100 miles will be counted as low as 20). *
Mode 2. Speedometer works normally / Up to 70% of mileage data is filtered (e.g. 100 miles will be counted as low as 30).
Mode 3. Turn OFF (everything comes back to normal).
* Mode switching is confirmed by the flashing of a hazard light.
- In-House Research & Design
- 1 Year Warranty
- DIY Installation (no soldering and stripping wires)
- Original connectors and terminals to ensure the best quality
- The speedometer is working normally
- All ECUs will be stopped along with the odometer
- Uninstalling the device will not affect the mileage data (the mileage will not jump up)
THE DEVICE IS INTENDED FOR VEHICLE RESEARCH, TUNING AND TESTING PURPOSES ONLY, ON DYNAMOMETER STANDS AND IN LABORATORY CONDITIONS, OUTSIDE OF PUBLIC ROADS. USE IT WISELY AND WITH CAUTION.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.