Mileage Stopper for Volkswagen Passat (B8; 2014+). Compatible with all T6 Volkswagen vehicles including Caravelle, Transporter, and Multivan.
CAN filter allowing to stop Mileage counting, mileage stopper works as CAN blocker, stop odometer device.
Installation: The device is installed behind the dashboard. The process takes about 30 minutes.
Activation / Modes:
Programs are switched successively: to switch a mode, you need to press and hold the "back" button on the left side of the steering wheel for 10 seconds. On some Volkswagen models you need to press the “OK” button on the right side of the steering wheel (looks like a small “wheel” switch), or the lower button “OK/Reset” button on the right wiper lever.
1. Speedometer works normally / Up to 80% of mileage data is filtered (e.g. 100 miles will be counted as low as 20). *
2. Speedometer works normally / Up to 70% of mileage data is filtered (e.g. 100 miles will be counted as low as 30).
3. Turn OFF (everything comes back to normal).
Mode switching is confirmed by the flashing of a hazard light.
* Please note, that mode 1 is usually activated by default immediately after installation.
• In-House Research & Design
• 1 Year Warranty
• DIY Installation (no soldering and stripping wires)
• Original connectors and terminals to ensure the best quality
• The speedometer is working normally
• All ECUs will be stopped along with the odometer
• Uninstalling the device will not affect the mileage data (the mileage will not jump up)
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.