Mileage Stopper for Toyota Venza I (Facelift, 2012—2019).
CAN filter allowing to stop Mileage counting, mileage stopper works as CAN blocker, stop odometer device.
Installation: The device is installed behind the dashboard. The process takes about 30 minutes.
To activate the device or switch a mode either press a “RES” button on the right side of the steering wheel or use the cruise control joystick on the right control lever. Successful mode switching is confirmed by an automatic “Door Unlocked” LED on the dashboard or by a sound signal.
1. Mileage is stopped for 100%
2. 90% of mileage is filtered *
3. Turn OFF. All comes back to normal.
* Mode 2 (90%) is a specific program for all Toyota vehicles. Its main purpose is to spread the SRS module log data across the car’s mileage. SRS module is on Toyota vehicles keeps a log such data as high revs, the times when the ABS is triggered, and so on. The catch is that SRS log data is impossible to correct post-factum. But by using the Second Mode this data does not get stuck at the same odometer value and thus will not raise any suspicion if the ECU and SRS modules are scanned with special service equipment.
— Instant fuel consumption is not supported.
— Average fuel consumption is displayed incorrectly.
• In-House Research & Design
• 1 Year Warranty
• DIY Installation (no soldering and stripping wires)
• Original connectors and terminals to ensure the best quality
• The speedometer is working normally
• All ECUs will be stopped along with the odometer
• Uninstalling the device will not affect the mileage data (the mileage will not jump up)
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.