Mileage Stopper for Porsche Panamera I (970 Chassis G1; 2010—2016). CAN filter allowing to stop Mileage counting, mileage stopper works as CAN blocker, stop odometer device.
Installation: The device is installed behind the dashboard. The process takes about 30 minutes.
Activation: To control the device, press and hold the “Back” button on the steering wheel.
Modes: There are no modes for this device. It's either On or Off.
Compatibility: Panamera, Panamera 4, Panamera Diesel, Panamera S, Panamera 4S, Panamera GTS, Panamera Turbo, Panamera Turbo S.
• In-House Research & Design
• 1 Year Warranty
• DIY Installation (no soldering and stripping wires)
• Original connectors and terminals to ensure the best quality
• The speedometer is working normally
• All ECUs will be stopped along with the odometer
• Uninstalling the device will not affect the mileage data (the mileage will not jump up)
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.