Model shown in the video might not match this specific product, but it still provides a neccesary glimpse of the installation process.
Mileage Stopper for Porsche Panamera I (970 Chassis G1; 2010—2016). CAN filter allowing to stop Mileage counting, mileage stopper works as CAN blocker, stop odometer device. Installation: The device is installed behind the dashboard. The process takes about 30 minutes.
Compatibility: Panamera, Panamera 4, Panamera Diesel, Panamera S, Panamera 4S, Panamera GTS, Panamera Turbo, Panamera Turbo S.
Press and hold the "BACK" button on the left side of the steering wheel for 5 seconds. Successful program switching is indicated by a hazard light. After installing the device the 1st program is activated by default.
Mode 1. The speedometer works normally, the mileage is stopped at 100%.
Mode 2. The speedometer works normally, the mileage is stopped at 80%.
Mode 3. Switched OFF.
- Remove the instrument panel.
- First, connect the MALE connector. An LED on the device (look at the seam of heat-shrink tubing) should light up for 5-10 seconds.
- Next, connect the FEMALE connector (the instrument panel should turn on).
- Check operation of the device. Conduct a test-drive if necessary.
- Install the instrument panel back.
TROUBLESHOOTING: On most car models, both connectors, male and female, can be connected both ways. Hence, most of the troubleshooting is done by simply reconnecting the device. Thus, if you you don’t get an LED light on the device: flip the male connector 180 degrees / if the instrument panel does not light up after connecting the device: flip the female connector 180 degrees. Please note, if the device is connected incorrectly, it will not cause any damage to the car's electronic system.
- In-House Research & Design
- 1 Year Warranty
- DIY Installation (no soldering and stripping wires)
- Original connectors and terminals to ensure the best quality
- The speedometer is working normally
- All ECUs will be stopped along with the odometer
- Uninstalling the device will not affect the mileage data (the mileage will not jump up)
THE DEVICE IS INTENDED FOR VEHICLE RESEARCH, TUNING AND TESTING PURPOSES ONLY, ON DYNAMOMETER STANDS AND IN LABORATORY CONDITIONS, OUTSIDE OF PUBLIC ROADS. USE IT WISELY AND WITH CAUTION.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.