Model shown in the video might not match this specific product, but it still provides a necessary glimpse of the installation process.
Mileage Stopper for Mercedes-Benz
CAN filter allowing to stop Mileage counting, mileage stopper works as CAN blocker, stop odometer device. The mileage stopper device works on Mercedes-Benz G-Class (W463; 2012—2018), 2nd Generation, 3rd and 4th Facelift models only (NB!).
- In-House Research & Design
- 1 Year Warranty
- DIY Installation (no soldering and stripping wires)
- Original connectors and terminals to ensure the best quality
- The speedometer is working normally
- All ECUs will be stopped along with the odometer
- Uninstalling the device will not affect the mileage data (the mileage will not jump up)
- Uninstall the instrument panel and disconnect it form the car.
- Connect the male connector first (the one that goes the NOTE: an LED on the device (at the seam of heat-shrink tubing) must light up for 5 seconds.
- Next connect the female connector (the instrument panel must turn on).
- Install the instrument panel back.
- Check the operation of the device.
TROUBLESHOOTING: On most car models, both connectors, male and female, can be connected both ways. Hence, most of the troubleshooting is done by simply reconnecting the device. Thus, if you you don’t get an LED light on the device: flip the male connector 180 degrees / if the instrument panel does not light up after connecting the device: flip the female connector 180 degrees.
Please note, if the device is connected incorrectly, it will not cause any damage to the car's electronic system.
Press and hold the "Mute" button on the right side of the steering wheel for 10 seconds.
There are no modes for Mercedes-Benz. The device is either "Off" on "On" stopping 100% of mileage.
To calibrate the speedometer arrow, press and hold the "+" button (on the left side of the steering wheel) for 5 seconds, after which the speed will begin to increase. Release the button when the desired value is reached. To reduce the speed, press and hold the "-" button. Perform speedometer calibration while on the road keeping the same speed.
The device remembers the last position of the speedometer needle after calibration.
NOTE: Remember to disable Cruise Control. Pull the Cruise Control lever (on the right under the steering wheel) towards you for 4 seconds.
There is a number of features that could be compromised when the device is active:
- Automatic door lock is disabled.
- Seat belt warning sound is disabled.
- Automatic high beam lights is disabled.
- Blind spots mirrors are disabled.
- Rear view camera does not turn off after "Rear" position (solution: switch to "Drive“ mode via ”Parking" mode).
- Instant and average fuel consumption is incorrect.
- The distance to the oil change and the rest are stopped.
- Digital speedometer shows 0 km/h.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.