Mileage stopper device works on Land Rover Defender II (New), manufactured from 2019 till present. Works on both, 90 and 110 wheelbase models.
CAN filter allowing to stop Mileage counting, mileage stopper works as CAN blocker, stop odometer device.
- In-House Research & Design
- 1 Year Warranty
- DIY Installation (no soldering and stripping wires)
- Original connectors and terminals to ensure the best quality
- Speedometer works as usual
- All ECUs will be stopped along with the odometer
- Uninstalling the device will not affect the mileage data (the mileage will not jump up)
- Remove the instrument panel.
- First, connect the MALE connector. An LED on the device (look at the seam of heat-shrink tubing) should light up for 5-10 seconds.
- Next, connect the FEMALE connector (the instrument panel should turn on).
- Check operation of the device. Conduct a test-drive if necessary.
- Install the instrument panel back.
TROUBLESHOOTING: On most car models, both connectors, male and female, can be connected both ways. Hence, most of the troubleshooting is done by simply reconnecting the device. Thus, if you you don’t get an LED light on the device: flip the male connector 180 degrees / if the instrument panel does not light up after connecting the device: flip the female connector 180 degrees.
Please note, if the device is connected incorrectly, it will not cause any damage to the car's electronic system.
New steering wheels (after 2018):
Press and hold the "RESUME" button on the right side of the steering wheel for 10 seconds.(new glass buttons only)
Old steering wheels:
One press on “SET+”, then one press on “SET-".
Or push and hold "SET-" for 5 seconds.
There are no modes for this device. It's either On or Off.
The device is filtering 100% of mileage. Speedometer works as usual.
THE DEVICE IS INTENDED FOR VEHICLE RESEARCH, TUNING AND TESTING PURPOSES ONLY, ON DYNAMOMETER STANDS AND IN LABORATORY CONDITIONS, OUTSIDE OF PUBLIC ROADS. USE IT WISELY AND WITH CAUTION.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.