Mileage Blocker for BMW 1 Series (F40) 2019+. This device is compatible with the following models: F40 (manufactured from 2019).
NOTE: Even though the latest Series 1 BMW has an "F" letter in its model name, technically, its already a "G" model. While the device is turned on, speedometer readout will be affected regardless of software version, dashboard model, or chosen mode of operation. Cruise control, and all other assistance systems work accordingly. No error messages are displayed on the dashboard. No error messages are displayed on the dashboard.
- In-House Research & Design
- 1 Year Warranty
- DIY Installation (no soldering and stripping wires)
- Original connectors and terminals to ensure the best quality
- The speedometer is working normally
- All ECUs will be stopped along with the odometer
- Uninstalling the device will not affect the mileage data (the mileage will not jump up)
- Remove the instrument panel.
- First, connect the MALE connector. An LED on the device (look at the seam of heat-shrink tubing) should light up for 5-10 seconds.
- Next, connect the FEMALE connector (the instrument panel should turn on).
- Check operation of the device. Conduct a test-drive if necessary.
- Install the instrument panel back.
TROUBLESHOOTING: On most car models, both connectors, male and female, can be connected both ways. Hence, most of the troubleshooting is done by simply reconnecting the device. Thus, if you you don’t get an LED light on the device: flip the male connector 180 degrees / if the instrument panel does not light up after connecting the device: flip the female connector 180 degrees.
Please note, if the device is connected incorrectly, it will not cause any damage to the car's electronic system.
After installation: 1. Check Engine: It will go away by itself. If it does not go away for a period of time, then check if you had an LED light at step 2 or disconnect the battery for a night. 2. The clock on the instrument panel needs to be reset.
Press and hold the "BC" button on the left lever from the steering wheel for 5 seconds.
Usually Mode 1 (see below) is activated by default immediately after installation. Thus, there is no need to activate the device. Successful mode switching is confirmed by hazard lights indication on the instrument panel. Modes are switched successively (one after another).
Mode 1: Speedometer works at 99% / Mileage is is filtered up to 70% * NEW
Mode 2: Speedometer works at 100% / Mileage is completely stopped at 100% * DOES NOT WORK ON THE LATEST DASHBOARDS (VIRTUAL + NON-VIRTUAL). THIS MODE TENDS TO WORK ONLY WITH THE PRE-FACELIFT G-BODY DASHBOARD MODELS.
Mode 3: Speedometer does not work / Mileage is filtered at 99.9%.
Mode 4: OFF.
There is a number of features that will be compromised when the device is active:
- Instant fuel consumption;
- Speed limiter;
- Average speed;
- Average fuel consumption (restored after 100 km/miles of travel).
* Cruise Control, and all other Assistance Systems work accordingly. No error messages are displayed on the dashboard!
THE DEVICE IS INTENDED FOR VEHICLE RESEARCH, TUNING AND TESTING PURPOSES ONLY, ON DYNAMOMETER STANDS AND IN LABORATORY CONDITIONS, OUTSIDE OF PUBLIC ROADS. USE IT WISELY AND WITH CAUTION.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.