Audi Q3 II (F3) / Mileage Stopper, Odometer Blocker or Filter. Mileage Stopper (also known as odometer blocker or filter) is a special device for your car that allows you to put your vehicle’s odometer on pause. It does this by suppressing the designated electric pulses in the vehicle’s system. Thus, the miles (or kilometres) of range traveled will not be recorded by the car.
The speed freezer is installed behind the dashboard but you can install it yourself. The whole process is quite simple and straightforward. All our mileage stop filters come with original connectors. There is no need to cut wires during installation. Likewise, no patching or programming is required. And for a step-by-step instructions you can always watch our videos.
The stopper is conveniently controlled from the steering wheel keypad. Thanks to the easy-to-use control buttons, you can decide if you want it to be on or off. The tool is activated and deactivated with a key combination on the steering wheel or with a single press of a button on one of the control levers.
The correction is applied to all engine units. It is a professional alternative to adjusting the mileage on your own. Having bought such a freezer once, the vehicle owner can use it for many years.
The mileage blocker has the following benefits:
- Intuitive DIY installation
- No soldering, patching or stripping wires.
- No programming required.
- Quick and easy control with the standard buttons.
- Original connectors and terminals to ensure the best quality.
Audi Q3 II (F3) / Mileage Stopper, Odometer Blocker or Filter can be activated or deactivated anytime, whether the car is in motion or stationary.
- Remove the instrument panel.
- First, connect the MALE connector. An LED on the device (look at the seam of heat-shrink tubing) should light up for 5-10 seconds.
- Next, connect the FEMALE connector (the instrument panel should turn on).
- Check operation of the device. Conduct a test-drive if necessary.
- Install the instrument panel back.
TROUBLESHOOTING: On most car models, both connectors, male and female, can be connected both ways. Hence, most of the troubleshooting is done by simply reconnecting the device. Thus, if you you don’t get an LED light on the device: flip the male connector 180 degrees / if the instrument panel does not light up after connecting the device: flip the female connector 180 degrees.
Please note, if the device is connected incorrectly, it will not cause any damage to the car's electronic system.
Press and hold the "BACK" button on the left side of the steering wheel for 10 seconds.
Usually Mode 1 (see below) is activated by default immediately after installation. Thus, there is no need to activate the device. Successful mode switching is confirmed by hazard lights indication on the instrument panel. Modes are switched successively (one after another).
Alternative: press the “OK” button on the right side of the steering wheel (looks like a small “wheel” switch), or the lower button “OK/Reset” button on the right wiper lever.
Mode 1: Speedometer works at 100% / Mileage is completely stopped at 100%. * DOES NOT WORK ON EVERY MODEL
Mode 2: Speedometer works at 100% / Mileage is filtered up to 80%.
Mode 3: Speedometer works at 100% / Mileage is filtered up to 70%.
Mode 4: Turn OFF.
- In-House Research & Design
- 1 Year Warranty
- DIY Installation (no soldering and stripping wires)
- Original connectors and terminals to ensure the best quality
- The speedometer is working normally
- All ECUs will be stopped along with the odometer
- Uninstalling the device will not affect the mileage data (the mileage will not jump up)
THE DEVICE IS INTENDED FOR VEHICLE RESEARCH, TUNING AND TESTING PURPOSES ONLY, ON DYNAMOMETER STANDS AND IN LABORATORY CONDITIONS, OUTSIDE OF PUBLIC ROADS. USE IT WISELY AND WITH CAUTION.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.