Mileage Stopper for Citroen Jumpy III (2016+)
- In-House Research & Design
- 1 Year Warranty
- DIY Installation (no soldering and stripping wires)
- Original connectors and terminals to ensure the best quality
- The speedometer is working normally
- All ECUs will be stopped along with the odometer
- Uninstalling the device will not affect the mileage data (the mileage will not jump up)
- Uninstall the instrument panel and disconnect it form the car.
- Connect the male connector first (the one that goes the NOTE: an LED on the device (at the seam of heat-shrink tubing) must light up for 5 seconds.
- Next connect the female connector (the instrument panel must turn on).
- Install the instrument panel back.
- Check the operation of the device.
TROUBLESHOOTING: On most car models, both connectors, male and female, can be connected both ways. Hence, most of the troubleshooting is done by simply reconnecting the device. Thus, if you you don’t get an LED light on the device: flip the male connector 180 degrees / if the instrument panel does not light up after connecting the device: flip the female connector 180 degrees.
Please note, if the device is connected incorrectly, it will not cause any damage to the car's electronic system.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.