Terms and conditions mileagestopper.com
The following terms as used herein shall have the meaning set forth below:
1. Customer an individual, a legal entity or a business unit that is not a legal entity, to whom specific regulations grant legal personality, who makes an Order within the Store;
2. Civil Code - is the main documents mileagestopper.com;
3. Terms and Conditions - these Terms and Conditions of providing services by electronic means, within the Internet store mileagestopper.com
4. Internet Store (Store) – website available at the address mileagestopper.com, which the Customer can use particularly to place Orders;
5. Merchandise – products displayed in the Internet store;
6. Sales Agreement – an agreement on selling Merchandise, as defined by the Civil Code, executed between mileagestopper.com and the Customer, executed using the Internet Store website;
7. Order – a Customer's declaration of will, leading directly to executing a Sales Agreement, specifying, in particular, the type and quantity of Merchandise.
II. General provisions
2.1. These Terms and Conditions specify the rules of using the Internet store available at mileagestopper.com.
2.2. These Terms and Conditions are a set of terms and conditions.
2.3. The Internet store, conducting business at mileagestopper.com
Questions and complaints can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or the phone number:
+1 714 224-8757
2.4. These Terms and Conditions specify in particular:
a) rules of registering and using an account within the Internet store;
b) conditions and rules of performing electronic bookings of products available within the Internet store;
c) conditions and rules of placing Orders within the internet store by electronic means;
2.5. In order to use the internet store, the Customer should by his or her own gain access to a computer environment or a terminal that has access to the internet.
2.6. Customers can access these Terms and Conditions at any time, using the link placed at the Website's homepage mileagestopper.com, download it and make a printout.
III. Rules for using the Internet Store
3.1. The prerequisite for using the internet Store is registration therein.
3.2. Registration is performed by filling and accepting the registration form, provided on one of the Store pages.
3.3. The condition for registering is expressing the consent for the contents of the Terms and Conditions and providing personal data marked as mandatory.