Secure Payment Policy
INFORMATION ABOUT THE MEASURES IN PLACE TO SECURE YOUR PAYMENTS
We're committed to providing our clients with the most secure online payment platform.
Here are the steps and measures we have put in place to limit all risks of fraud:
- Each client is invited to create their own secure Account where they will be able to view their order details and shipping information.
- Your Account is protected by a login and password, set by yourself.
- Should you wish to reset your password, you will be able to do so without the need to contact a member of our team.
- We automatically log you off if you don’t use your Account for a short time, in case you forgot to log off or you left your device unattended whilst logged on.
- We will never ask for your payment card (credit/debit) details via email.
- We do not store your credit/debit card details anywhere in our systems.
We will never share our bank details in the body of an email. Should you receive such an email, please contact a member of our team immediately as this request may have originated from a third-party unknown to us and could be fraudulent.
Should you notice any suspicious activity with your Account, we ask you to contact us as early as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Payment Procedure
We accept VISA and MasterCard banking cards with a zero commission for our clients.
You can pay for your order with a banking card online through our website via the Internet Payment acquiring service. Payment is made in accordance with the invoice issued.
For payment (entering your card details) you will be redirected to the payment gateway of our bank, where you will need to enter your banking card credentials:
- Card number
- The validity period of the card (indicated on the front side of the card)
- Name of the cardholder (exactly as indicated on the card)
- CVC2 / CVV2 code
The connection to the payment gateway and the transfer of information is carried out in a secure mode using the SSL encryption protocol. If your bank supports the technology of secure Internet payments Verified By Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, MIR Accept, J-Secure, you may also need to enter a special password to make a payment.
After a successful payment, you will receive an electronic receipt. The information specified in the receipt contains all the data about the payment transaction.
Problem Solving of Online Payment-related Issues
Below you will find the actions that will solve the majority of problems with online payment-related issues.
First of all please check the availability of funds on your card.
Also, consider the following possible causes of failed payment:
- You might have made a mistake while entering the card number, expiration date, or CVV/CVC code;
- Your Bank has set limits on the number of payments made during the day;
- Your Bank doesn’t allow payment via the Internet or MOTO transaction;
- Your Bank sees two identical write-offs and believes the operation is invalid.
- Your Bank identifies your transaction as fraudulent and blacklist’s the website’s IP.
If you have any problems paying for your order with a card, you need to contact your bank at the technical support phone number (usually 24 hours a day) indicated on the back of your card.